Wednesday, July 31, 2013

55 years old man have intercourse with his daughter

                          

How can a 55 years old man have
intercourse with his 8 years old daughter.



Oyerinde has been accused of repeatedly raping
his six daughters, resulting in six children which
he fathered.

That's an abomination from every point
you want to look at it.

But there's something to this... (my opinion
though')

While I was ruminating over the rationale
behind such abominable act, something
occurred to me.

Aswad Oyorinde is a Nigerian, yes of course.
I am too, and I am very much proud of it :)

He has produced hit videos, that won Grammy
awards, yet there was no much emphasis on
his root (Nigeria) then.

The media (mostly western) would rarely
use that phrase then "Nigerian-born" music
producer.

Instead, they would prefer to say stuffs
like "New York based" producer...

But he's right on the news for raping
his daughters, and the phrase "Nigerian
born producer
" widely spread across
everywhere.

I think that some sort of injustice or
something.

No comments:

Post a Comment